Image Map

Monday 8 October 2012

Shoes | Jeffrey Campbell Madame



Hey Lovelies hope you are all well! 
 As some of you guys know I recently moved to Southampton for uni and since then I have well and truly been enjoying all Southampton and my uni have to offer, the first and most important being West Quay, which is the shopping centre there. During one of my quick trips down I spotted these babies sat in the window of a shop and nearly had a heart attack. Im in love. Another brilliant part of being a student is the Student Lock in that West Quay hosted last Thursday, which is basically hundreds and hundreds of students gathering to enjoy raised student discounts of up to 30%. Put the two together and you can probably guess I bought these using my student discount at Office and the cost me £76 (eek! I know) compared to the usual £95. 
They haven't actually made it outside yet because one of the studs did actually break off the back while I was walking around in them, which I wasn't to impressed with after spending that much money on them, but a friends nail glue soon sorted that out and I can't wait to bring them out on a night out. I love the studded trend at the moment so these shoes are perfect for me! 

How do you feel about the stud trend? Do you own anything studded?

Im slowly getting into the swing of things at uni so expect more regular posts, let me know if they're is anything you'd particularly like to see on my blog as it always helps me out! Till next time.

Love 
Megan 
x

9 comments:

  1. These are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not into heels, but those are really pretty. I love anything studded :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh glad I'm not the only one going a bit crazy with studs!x

      Delete
  3. These shoes are tooo cute. Such a good bargain- it's good being a student huh? lol I would have returned them straight away and get a proper replacement but seeing as you sorted it out, thats all fine and dandy. Great post>

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing heels Megan! And great bargain too, but thank god for nail glue! :-)
    Loving the blog too btw :-)

    Your newest follower,

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    Pop over and follow me too if you like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! I know right! Don't know what I would do without it!x

      Delete
  5. AMAZINGGGGG SHOES! <3 I have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas and I love them to pieces, wrote about them here- http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/jeffrey-campbell-litas.html

    Lovely blog by the way, I've given you a follow! http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...