Image Map

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ebay Tote Bag!

Hey Lovelies,
 Ive been watching the 'Tote Bag Trend' for awhile now and been sitting on the side lines waiting for a cheaper alternative to spring up. Although I love the bags I couldn't justify spending £80 on Zaras version. So during a scroll through Ebay I found this bag for a fraction of the price! £4.98 to be precise! The only down side was having to pay £5.99 delivery as the bag was coming from China, but still £10.97 compared to £80 any day of the week! The link to the seller I used can be found here. As the bag was coming from China it did take awhile to get here, (22 days but nobodies counting) but when it did arrive I was pleasantly surprised.
 The bag is brilliant quality, made from faux leather its sturdy and durable. I wouldn't worry about over filling it to the point where it breaks, plus its a big bag which I'll be able to cram full with all my unnecessary items. The bag has the standard plaited handles which is a feature that first drew me to the bags.
 Another feature I love about the bag is the internal pocket which clips to the inside of the bag and can be removed. I hate having my valuable items floating around my bag and like to keep them separate, especially if I'm carrying drinks with me, so this is perfect.
 All round a brilliant bag, which I've used every day since I've had it. Thought I would share the bargain with you!

Thank you for all your support guys! I love all the comments and I'm at 99 followers eeeek! So look out for a giveaway soon!


Love 
Megan x





12 comments:

  1. could you maybe show it in an outfit so i can see what it looks like on! i am thinking of getting it and i dont know whether it will look to big on me, lol:) thankyou Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course :) I considered doing it, but was having a lazy pj day haha! Its a good sized bag but not huge, I can fit an A4 folder in mine, just :) i can't imagine it looking to big on anybody :)xx

      Delete
    2. hahah, i understand:) okay that sounds perfect, thankyou! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love these bags...I'm a huge bag lover myself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its quickly become my favourite bag! I chuck everything in it haha!x

      Delete
  3. Hey, I awarded you the Liebester Award, you can check out my blog for details :)

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really great find, it def pays to shop around! Just found your blog which I like so I'm now following :)

    Tia

    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does pay! I was chuffed when i found this :p ahhh thank you sweet!xx

      Delete
  5. I saw this bag on ebay and recognised that it was a copy of the zara £80 one -Which i loved ^.^ Definitely going to buy this one instead!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is amazing! Apparently Primark have a Zara copy aswell but I haven't been in to look. I want this too! Definitely bookmarking the page and buying it on payday :)

    Lx
    pandorasbasket.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...