Image Map

Monday 22 October 2012

Bournemouth Bloggers Meet Up

Hey Lovelies! 
 Last Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited to my first bloggers meet up! Organised and held by the lovely Hannah from Baileycakes
 We meet at Aruba, which is a bar/restaurant right on the pier and had a few drinks while getting to know each other. Hannah also bought a couple of goodie bags with her and we voted for a 'best blogger' and a 'best dressed' and yours truly won best dressed! I won some brilliant lush products which I can't wait to try out, I stupidly left the majority of the products at home, but i'll put in a photo of the one product I did bring with me. 
 After the drinks we headed to Wetherspoons for some food. (Another first for me, the burgers are amazing!) From there we hit Benefit, where the lovely Sophie was waiting for us and showered us in testers and samples and also tided up my make up and giving me some tips on my brows. She tried out a few products on Brogan and Hannah, and even offered us a complementary brow wax, (yet another first!)
 Overall I had a brilliant day and meet some lovely people who I can't wait to meet again! 





Hannah, Brogan, Me, Leanne, Hannah, (Joe, Becca)
Image taken by Brogan
One of my prizes 

5 comments:

  1. aaaw that sounds like it was so much fun

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)

    Adele xx

    http://beautyobsessedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun! So nice to meet people who share the same likes as you x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...