Image Map

Tuesday 30 October 2012

NOTD - Candy Nails



Hey Lovelies,
 Living so close to West quay means I seem to constantly be popping in for bits and pieces. On one of my usually shops between classes I picked up the MUA Nail Constellation. I've seen several posts featuring this and for £3 I thought I'd give it a go.
 You paint your nails with whichever colour your using and simply shake the beads on top of the wet nail varnish and voila!  The one downside, they look brilliant for the first 5 minutes but after sleeping in them they had all come off. I'd advise a top and bottom coat to try and keep them on. But at £3 I wasn't expecting miracles. 
 I love the look though and they look great on a night out, then after that I'm not to fussed if they come off! I'm loving the trend and although they don't last very long I got several compliments on them during the night! 


Have you tried them? If yes did you like them?

Love Megan
x

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I have this but haven't used it yet, I'm going to be finding these little balls everywhere aren't I!? haha!


    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not! I'd coat your nails in top coat thoughh! haha! They look brilliant though!x

      Delete
  2. how cute are these! i really want to try them! do you know how long they last for? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said with me they came off really quickly, but I'm quite harsh on my nails :) if your careful i reckon a few days :)x

      Delete
  3. SO COOL! It totally does look like candy. how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww! I thought the name was fitting haha!x

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing ! I wish i could try this but i don't think this is available here where i live ..

    xx Liyana

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS: I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my first month of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear,
    i did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour! :)
    Saadia x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MUA constellations theyre fab! I love the colours you've gone with too looks lovely :)

    www.vanity-dollhouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...