Image Map

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Haul | Topshop, Boots & H&M + A Cheeky Video?!

Hi Guys! 
A few days ago I tried to bring you guys a haul post, but I was having one of those 'Nothing is working' days and the photos looked awful! So after much deliberation, I decided to make my first Youtube video! It's something I've been wanting to do this for years. And I actually did make about 5 videos years and years ago. (which are long gone I may add). 

There's no harm in trying right? So Please let me know your thoughts and feelings bellow and any suggestions would be lovely! But please go easy on me, I'm still a novice and still have a lot to work out! :)



6 comments:

  1. Think you did a lovely job :) I'm too much of a wimp to venture into the YouTube world yet!

    Jaynie Shannon | UK Lifestyle & Beauty Blog
    I Follow Back


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video, and the lipstick looks GORG on you! venture into more colours, it really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :Dxx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I'm your new follower. I would like you to follow me back! Thanks you

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...