Image Map

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Beauty Haul | MAC




Hey Lovelies! 
 Over my birthday I took a trip to my local MAC and bought my very first MAC lipstick (well two actually!) I couldn't decide which one I| loved more and did they typical 'It's my birthday so i'll treat myself to both', which i'd been doing all week! 
 I'm always a little wary of lipstick colours and I didn't want to spend £14 on a horrible shade so I pretty much let the make up artist try about 12 lipsticks on me and before we settled on Captive, which is a Satin finish, and Girl About Town which is an Amplified finish. Every day since i've bought them I've worn Captive and every night out i've swapped it for Girl About Town, which works perfectly with the  Lipliner I picked up in the shade 'Magenta' (which was £11.50) I never would have chosen these shades for myself but I don't see myself wearing anything else on my lips for a long time! 
 I also re purchased my Pro Longwear Concealer I picked up the shade NC42, typically im going on holiday next week and no doubt it wont match when I get back but this is my shade for the majority of the year so I know I'll get use out of it!


6 comments:

  1. Fab haul lovely, those lipsticks look absolutely gorgeous! I'm in need of a MAC treat!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! I love them too! You can never have to many in my opinion! Haha x

      Delete
  2. Lovely lipstick shades, I bet they really suit you! Xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shades of lipsticks!
    hope you had a good birthday x
    victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...